Ubiquinol is the active form of the powerful antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). It is the form that is ready for immediate use by the body.
Ubiquinol is responsible for energy production in each cell of our body and is vital for supporting optimal health and energy levels. As we age, Ubiquinol levels have been shown to decline.
Our Brand Partners
How can you benefit from Ubiquinol?
- More easily absorbed – Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 which has been reduced to make it more readily usable by your body.
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert energy.
- Strong antioxidant – helps protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Heart support – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Assists with exercise recovery – may lower the degree of inflammation in muscles after intense physical exercise.
- Supports fertility – Ubiquinol supports healthy male fertility.
A quality ingredient from Kaneka
As a nutrient in our body, Ubiquinol has been known for a long time due to its involvement in cellular energy production. However, it has been challenging to manufacture Ubiquinol as an ingredient on an industrial scale because it is easily oxidised outside of the body.
After more than ten years of dedicated research, development and testing, Kaneka Corporation, a Japan-based company, managed to devise a patented technique to preserve Ubiquinol outside of the body. In 2007 they became the only supplier of the world’s first stable and bio-identical Ubiquinol – Kaneka Ubiquinol™ – and remain the only supplemental Ubiquinol ingredient available today.
Kaneka is renowned for its unique and patented production processes and places great emphasis on the development of natural and scientifically-backed ingredients. It is one of the most trusted companies in the nutritional ingredient industry. Kaneka’s ongoing commitment to quality, safety and reliability is evident in all their products.