Ubiquinol is the active form of the powerful antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is ready for immediate use by the body.
Ubiquinol is responsible for energy production in each cell of our bodies and is vital for supporting optimal health and energy levels.
From around the age of 30 as we age naturally and as we are exposed to lifestyle influences including stress, pollution and toxicity, our bodies’ natural levels of Ubiquinol decline, as does our ability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. This affects our mitochondrial function responsible for energy production in the cells of our bodies and may affect our energy levels, cardiovascular health and male fertility.
Our Brand Partners
Wagner Professional Ubiquinol 150mg 60 Soft Capsules
Wagner Professional UbiquinolBuy now
L1FE CirQu8 Ubiquinol 30 Soft Capsules
L1FE CirQul8Buy now
Bio Q-Absorb Ubiquinol 30 capsules
Bio Q-AbsorbBuy now
Bioclinic Naturals Ubiquinol 300mg
Bioclinic NaturalsBuy now
Microgenics Ubiquinol Active 150mg 30 Soft Capsules
ANC CoQ10 300mg Ubiquinol
Ubiq-Evail™ 30 Caps
Design For HealthBuy now
NutriVital Professional Ubiquinol-10 150mg
GO Co-Enzyme Q10 Ubiquinol 100mg
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg
Herbs of GoldBuy now
MediHerb Ubiquinol Forte
Blackmores Conceive Well MenTM
Xtend Life Omega 3 / QH Ultra
Xtend LifeBuy now
Eagle Ubiquinol Bio Q10 150mg
Eagle Natural HealthBuy now
How can you benefit from Ubiquinol?
- More easily absorbed – Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 which has been reduced to make it more readily usable by your body.
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert energy.
- Strong antioxidant – helps protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Heart support – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Assists with exercise recovery – may lower the degree of inflammation in muscles after intense physical exercise.
- Supports fertility – Ubiquinol supports healthy male fertility.
A quality ingredient from Kaneka
As a nutrient in our body, Ubiquinol has been known for a long time due to its involvement in cellular energy production. However, it has been challenging to manufacture Ubiquinol as an ingredient on an industrial scale because it is easily oxidised outside of the body.
After more than ten years of dedicated research, development and testing, Kaneka Corporation, a Japan-based company, managed to devise a patented technique to preserve Ubiquinol outside of the body. In 2007 they became the only supplier of the world’s first stable and bio-identical Ubiquinol – Kaneka Ubiquinol™ – and remain the only supplemental Ubiquinol ingredient available today.
Kaneka is renowned for its unique and patented production processes and places great emphasis on the development of natural and scientifically-backed ingredients. It is one of the most trusted companies in the nutritional ingredient industry. Kaneka’s ongoing commitment to quality, safety and reliability is evident in all their products.