There are two forms of CoQ10
Our Brand Partners
Our Recent Articles
Category: Ageing, Antiosidants, Cholesterol, Energy, Fitness, Health, Heart, Nutrition, UbiquinolRead More
New Study found that Restoring levels of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a precursor to type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseaseCategory: Antiosidants, Health, Heart, Nutrition, UbiquinolRead More
Category: Energy, Fitness, Kaneka, UbiquinolRead More
- Mohr D, Bowry VW, Stocker R. Dietary supplementation with coenzyme Q10 results in increased levels of ubiquinol-10 within circulating lipoproteins and increased resistance of human low-density lipoprotein to the initiation of lipid peroxidation. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1992 Jun 26;1126(3):247-54.
- Ernster L, Dallner G. Biochemical, physiological and medical aspects of ubiquinone function. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1995;1271(1):195-204.
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical Interventions in Aging. 2007;2(2):219-236.
- Evans M, Baisley J, Barss S, Guthrie N. A randomized, double-blind trial on the bioavailability of two CoQ10 formulations. Journal of Functional Foods. 2009. 1: 65-73.
- Ernster L, Forsmark-Andree P. Ubiquinol: an endogenous antioxidant in aerobic organisms. Clin Invest. 1993;71:S60–S65