Ubiquinol has an essential role in producing energy and has numerous health benefits, including:
- Strong antioxidant support – helps soak up oxidative stress and free radicals
- Supports heart health – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert food into energy
- More easily absorbed into the body compared to conventional CoQ10
What does Ubiquinol do?
Ubiquinol helps convert carbohydrates and fats into energy and is found in every cell in the human body. It has been shown to promote energy production in the mitochondrial inner membrane of our cells.
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to control the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which is directly related to the ageing process.
Read more about Ubiquinol’s role in: