Ubiquinol has an essential role in producing energy and has numerous health benefits, including:
- Strong antioxidant support – helps protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Supports heart health – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert food into energy
- Easily absorbed – Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 that has been reduced to make it more readily usable by your body
Our Brand Partners
What does Ubiquinol do?
Ubiquinol helps convert carbohydrates and fats into energy and is found in every cell in the human body. It has been shown to promote energy production in the mitochondrial inner membrane of our cells.
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to control the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which is directly related to the ageing process.
Read more about Ubiquinol’s role in: