Our FREE Ubiquinol eBook provides insights into:
- The Ubiquinol Advantage
- Who’s buying supplements in 2021
- Specialty supplements offer premium opportunity
- The impressive health benefits of Ubiquinol
- Why use Ubiquinol in your new product development
How can you benefit from Ubiquinol?
- More easily absorbed – Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 which has been reduced to make it more readily usable by your body.
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert energy.
- Strong antioxidant – helps protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Heart support – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Assists with exercise recovery – may lower the degree of inflammation in muscles after intense physical exercise.
- Supports fertility – Ubiquinol supports healthy male fertility.
Our Recent Articles
Category: Conference, Fertility, KanekaRead More
Category: Conferences, Kaneka, VitaminsRead More
Category: Energy, Fatigue, In The News, onlineRead More
Category: Ageing, Antioxidants, Cholesterol, Energy, Fitness, Health, Heart, Nutrition, UbiquinolRead More
Category: Fertility, Health, VitaminsRead More
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ACNEM, KANEKA SPONSORED TWO INSIGHTFUL EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS ON MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITYCategory: Antioxidants, Conference, Fertility, Fitness, Health, Health Industry, Nutrition, Ubiquinol, Vitamins, wellnessRead More
Category: Antioxidants, cardiovascular health, Conferences, Energy, Fertility, Fitness, Health, Health Industry, Kaneka, Nutrition, Ubiquinol, Vitamins, wellnessRead More