Fertility Webinar for NutraIngredients AustralasiaOct 2023
Empowering Fertility: Unlocking the Potential of Ubiquinol for Mitochondrial Health and Fertility
With Dr Leah Hechtman (PhD)
Informative, specific and clinically relevant information shared by Dr Leah Hechtman in this webinar, proudly hosted by Ubiquinol ANZ in conjunction with NutraIngredients Asia.
In partnership with Kaneka Corporation, Dr Leah Hechtman (PhD) shed light on the crucial role of integrative health in supporting couples on their fertility journey. Ubiquinol emerged as a key player for its role in supporting mitochondrial function and fertility for both males and females.
“The greatest challenge from a pre-conception perspective is that we are having children older and older. This means our gametes – our oocytes and sperm – are exposed to more oxidative stress. This becomes the greatest challenge as the quality of their gametes, these remarkable cells, deteriorates over time. We need to identify strategies to assist our patients so that these children develop in a healthy manner,” Dr Hechtman explained.
The highlights from the webinar included:
- The level of evidence and number of studies showing the efficacy of ubiquinol and the role it plays in supporting the likelihood of successful conception.
- The role ubiquinol plays in supporting the spermatogenesis process, which is imperative for sperm count, motility and morphology.
- The role ubiquinol plays in supporting the quality and function of oocytes, and their ability to become fertilised as well as supporting embryonic development.
- The dosing and duration of ubiquinol for men and women for best results.
If you were unable to join this 1 hour webinar, and would like to watch it to see what other information pearls you missed, please use one of these links:
- Already registered: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event/ShowKey=242236
- Need to register: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/QReg/ShowUUID=FCCF98C1-9CA5-4EBC-8175-81679E58CE54&AffiliateData=Kaneka_Promo
About Dr Leah Hechtman (PhD)
Leah is a distinguished naturopathic clinician with a specialisation in fertility, pregnancy and comprehensive reproductive health for all. Beyond her clinical expertise, she is a researcher, author and dedicated educator. She aims to inter-professionally bridge disciplines and theories with her clinical and research colleagues seeking the most collaborative and holistic outcome for all. Her thirst for knowledge, love of science, and her keen pursuit of understanding and developing medicine, makes her educational presentations relevant, practical, and above all clinically effective.