Ubiquinol Unveiled: Exploring Clinical Advancements in Cardiovascular Health with Pharmacist, Gina KoayFeb 2024
Cardiovascular Health Live Event: Pharmacist Perspective
Mitochondrial Energy Production with Ubiquinol Leads the New Frontier of Wellbeing
In association with the Malaysian Pharmacist Society & Kaneka Ubiquinol, we are thrilled to present a Free Live Webinar: “Ubiquinol Unveiled: Exploring Clinical Advancements in Cardiovascular Health,” with the acclaimed Pharmacist Gina Koay.
🔬 Date: Thursday, 7th March 2024
🕓 Time: 4 PM Malaysia
Join this exclusive webinar supported by Kaneka Ubiquinol for a focused exploration of Ubiquinol’s impact on mitochondrial and cardiovascular health. This session promises valuable insights into the science of Ubiquinol with practical applications of this premium ingredient that is essential for mitochondrial energy production, ATP.
This event is set to offer groundbreaking insights into the world of mitochondrial and cardiovascular health and wellness.
In this webinar, we’ll dive into:
- The pivotal role of Ubiquinol in mitochondrial energy production and cardiovascular health
- How Alibaba’s Champion Ingredient of 2023 & 2024 for China CBEC supports lipid profiles, enhances endothelial function, and manages cholesterol
- The antioxidant power of Ubiquinol in reducing oxidative stress and supporting overall wellbeing
- Grasp the significance of Ubiquinol in optimising mitochondrial function
- Recognise Ubiquinol’s critical role in cardiovascular wellbeing, especially in a pharmacy context
- Uncover the latest research on Ubiquinol’s safety, efficacy and clinical application
- Delve into Kaneka Ubiquinol’s precision manufacturing quality and efficacy
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain invaluable insights from one of the leading professionals in cardiovascular health. Register now to learn advanced science and strategies for better patient outcomes.
Meet our Speaker: Gina Koay, Founder and Managing Director of City Wellness Pharmacy, Malaysia. A FAPA Community Pharmacy Section Award recipient in 2023, Gina is a vanguard in the pharmaceutical industry. With her extensive background in Evidence-based Complementary Medicine and Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching, she’s perfectly poised to lead this discussion on Ubiquinol’s profound impact on heart health.
Supported by 90+ clinical studies and 45+ years of research, Kaneka Ubiquinol is an evidence-based supplement recommended by healthcare practitioners to support multiple health conditions such as a healthy heart and vascular system, healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people, healthy male and female fertility, cognitive function, energy production, fatigue, migraines, inflammation, and optimal wellbeing. Kaneka Ubiquinol is reliable, natural, safe, and high-quality.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.