The House of Wellness Radio: Full Show 26th September
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The team have an important discussion about the signs of burnout, what the steps are to identify it and what we can do to manage it.
- The availability of the Moderna vaccine in Australian pharmacies this October.
- What a sublingual spray is and how liposomal supplements can benefit those who struggle with tablets and capsules.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sarah Davidson, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Gordon Parker, Founder of The Black Dog Institute
As appeared on The House of Wellness
You can share this by:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Category: Ageing, Antioxidants, Cholesterol, Energy, Fitness, Health, Heart, Nutrition, UbiquinolRead More