The House of Wellness Radio: Full Show 19th September
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The team have an important discussion about Cerebral Palsy and how we can all do our bit to help raise awareness through the STEPtember campaign.
- They chat to the World Record Holder for the longest abdominal plank!
- How good nutrition can support a balanced, healthier and happier lifestyle.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Josh O’Rourke, Head of Relationship Fundraising at Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Daniel Scali, Guinness World Record Holder
- Shelley McKenzie, Nutritionist and Naturopath
As appeared on The House of Wellness
You can share this by:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Category: Heart, In The News, online, UbiquinolRead More
Category: In The News, online, Radio, UbiquinolRead More