Ask your health practitioner or local pharmacist for the best product for you.
In Australia, there are numerous vitamin and supplement manufactures that produce high-quality Ubiquinol supplement products. They are available at most grocery stores, vitamin shops, pharmacies and online vitamin suppliers. Ubiquinol is often lzabeled as “CoQ10 Ubiquinol” and is typically stocked in the same area as conventional CoQ10 supplements. To learn more about the available Ubiquinol products and brands, visit our Buyer’s Guide.
Where Can I Find Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinol is available at most leading pharmacies, vitamin shops and supermarkets. Ubiquinol is also available from many online retailers. Check with your preferred online retailer for availability.
What Should I Look For on The Label?
Ubiquinol is the active, antioxidant form of CoQ10. Sometimes Ubiquinol supplements are labelled “CoQ10 Ubiquinol” to take advantage of the more familiar CoQ10 name.
Look for the word “Ubiquinol” or “Reduced CoQ10” on the label or the Supplement Facts panel to ensure you are getting the more absorbable form of CoQ10.
Which Ubiquinol Supplement Brand Should I Choose?
The brand or type of supplement you decide to go with is a personal choice. Read the labels as they will describe what is included in a product so you can make an informed decision about buying it. To identify a supplement containing Ubiquinol, look for the active ingredient “Ubiquinol” on the label. This is how you can identify supplements that contain active Ubiquinol, especially in cases where Ubiquinol and CoQ10 are stacked next to each other on store shelves or for products that are labelled both CoQ10 and Ubiquinol.
In What Dosage Are Ubiquinol Supplements Available?
Ubiquinol supplements come in a variety of doses, typically ranging from 50 mg to 300 mg. Consult your healthcare practitioner to determine what dose might be suitable for you.
Read more about brands containing Ubiquinol.
Why Are Ubiquinol Supplements All Softgel Capsules?
When exposed to air, Ubiquinol naturally oxidises, becoming Ubiquinone, the more stable but less active form that is included in conventional CoQ10 supplements. In order for the Ubiquinol in supplements to remain in the active form, it has to be emulsified in oil and put into a soft gel capsule to protect it from the air and prevent it from oxidising and becoming inactive. This is why all Ubiquinol supplements come in soft gel capsules and are not available in multivitamins.
I Have Dietary Restrictions – Can I Take Ubiquinol?
Whether or not you can take a Ubiquinol supplement will depend on your own particular dietary restrictions or concerns. The active ingredient in Ubiquinol supplements is naturally cultivated from yeast. It contains no GMO ingredients, no animal products, and no soy, nut or gluten allergens. However, because Ubiquinol is always combined with inactive ingredients in order to be formed into supplements, it is important to check the label to determine if there are any potential dietary or allergy issues with a given supplement. Some brands use gelatine or beeswax, which may be an issue for vegans or those who follow kosher diets, while other ingredients, such as soybean oil or sunflower oil, may be a concern for people with allergies.
Click to buy from our brand partners
Our Brand Partners in Australia
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports the production of energy in the body
- Has antioxidant activity
- Supplied in oil form
- Supplied in ubiquinol form, the reduced form of Co-Enzyme Q10
- Purified water
- Silicon dioxide
- Medium chain triglycerides
- Lecithin (sunflower)
- Supplied in the superior Ubiquinol form
- High potency dose
- Supports a healthy heart
- Assists energy production
- Antioxidant protection
- Supplied in oil form to further enhance absorption
- Enhanced absorption
- Highly efficient antioxidant activity
- Maintenance of healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Supports healthy energy synthesis
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- May be of benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy ageing
- Available in 100mg, 150mg and 300mg Ubiquinol
- Ubiquinol (Active form of CoQ10)
- Highly bioavailable
- Energy production
- Maintains heart health and function and a healthy circulatory system
- Naturally fermented
- Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced Absorption
- Cardiovascular Health
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Scientifically formulated with ingredients that have clinical evidence of a role in sperm health (Ubiquinol, coenzyme Q10, vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, folic acid)
- First Australian formula that contains the active form of coenzyme Q10 to protect sperm cells from free radical damage
- Antioxidant formula to support healthy sperm DNA
- Specifically formulated to supply (key nutrients) to maintain the healthy fertility of men
- Assists in the maintenance of general well-being
- Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol – highly bio-available form of CoQ10
- Antioxidant rich Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene and AstaPure® Astaxanthin
- Support critical CoQ10 level when taking cholesterol lowering drugs